As the weather gets colder, the Health Team and I have been working on a safe plan for the use of our sanctuary for Sunday morning services. Our goal will be to have everything in place and to begin indoor service on Sunday, November 1. The indoor protocol will include:
- The wearing of masks at all times.
- Families spaced out at least 6 feet from one another.
- A limit of 40 people at a time in the service.
- Sanitizing of bathrooms, doorknobs, pew ends, and other services before and after each service.
- Ventilation and filtering of air.
- The taking of temperatures with an infrared thermometer as people enter.
- Assigned seats to more easily trace in the case that someone was found to have had the virus and who had recently attended one of our services.